SHRM Advocacy Resources
SHRM’s A-Team is the core driver of positive workplace policy. Together the A-Team is advancing public policies that foster better workplaces and create a better world.
Here you will find useful resources that assist SHRM Advocacy elevate the voice of HR.
SHRM A-Team Resources:
- SHRM Policy Priorities Brochure
- A-Team Brochure
- 2020 A-Team Calendar
- SHRM Getting Talent Back To Work Pledge
- Sample A-Team Presentation
- How a Bill Becomes a Law
State Council & Chapter Resources:
- Tips for How to Engage Your Peers in Advocacy
- Sample Position Description for SHRM State Legislative Directors
- Memorandum Template for Seeking Assistance from SHRM National
- Proposed State Council Guidelines to Determine Public Policy
Advocacy Assistance Request Forms:
Subscribe to SHRM’s HR Policy Briefing
- Keep up with SHRM advocacy on laws and regualtions that govern the workplace in this biweekly newsletter, delivered on Tuesday afternoons. Subscribe today.
For additional SHRM Advocacy resources, please contact Sean McIntosh, Senior Specialist, Member Advocacy.