- SHRM Policy Priorities Brochure
- A-Team Brochure
- 2020 A-Team Calendar
- SHRM Getting Talent Back To Work Pledge
- Sample A-Team Presentation
- How a Bill Becomes a Law
SHRM State Council and Chapter Resources
- Tips for How to Engage Your Peers in Advocacy
- Sample Position Description for SHRM State Legislative Directors
- Memorandum Template for Seeking Assistance from SHRM National
- Proposed State Council Guidelines to Determine Public Policy
Resource Request Forms
SHRM’s global outreach seeks to lead conversations regarding laws, regulations and practices that impact business and employment on the global stage—in alignment with SHRM key advocacy pillars, to make work, workers and the workplace better.
Global Outreach provides numerous resources to help its members understand policy abroad.
- SHRM-IOE COVID-19 Return To Work Guide
- SHRM’s COVID-19 Global Government Response Tracker
- SHRM Policy Priorities: U.S. and Abroad
- COVID-19 International Response Presentation: An overview of measures implemented by some countries to combat the COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 International Economic Response
- International Labour Organization and SHRM
SHRM partners with numerous organizations to assist with its global policy work:
For additional resources, please contact Sean McIntosh, Senior Specialist, Member Advocacy.