SHRM Global Outreach
SHRM’s global outreach seeks to lead conversations regarding laws, regulations and practices that impact business and employment on the global stage—in alignment with SHRM key advocacy pillars, to make work, workers and the workplace better.
Global outreach provides numerous resources to help its members understand policy abroad.
Latest Global Developments:
SHRM’s President and CEO Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP, has been named president of the North American Human Resource Management Association (NAHRMA), the representative body for human resource management in North America. He will serve a two-year term.
As president, Taylor will lead NAHRMA in empowering HR professionals in the U.S., Canada and Mexico on key challenges facing the profession with a focus on sensible policy solutions, such as workplace flexibility and leave, health care and immigration.
- SHRM & IOE Release Return to Work Guide
SHRM Global COVID-19 Resources:
- SHRM Coronavirus International Economic Response Research
- SHRM’s COVID-19 Global Government Response Tracker
- SHRM Policy Priorities: U.S. and Abroad
- COVID-19 International Response Presentation: An overview of measures implemented countries to combat the COVID-19 outbreak
- SHRM COVID-19 International Economic Response
- International Labour Organization and SHRM
SHRM Global Policy Partners:
- World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA)
- North America Human Resource Management Association (NAHRMA)
- International Organisation of Employers (IOE)
- The United States Council for International Business (USCIB)
- Group of 20 (G-20)—Business 20 (B-20), with Saudi Arabia as the 2020 Chair
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
Global HR Newsletter
- Sign-up for the latest news impacting international HR management issues here.