SHRM Global Affairs
SHRM seeks to be the “go-to” organization for international leaders and businesses on the global workplace and is focused on:
- The SHRM Global Worker Project, which includes research, a human-centered worker playbook and a global convening in Geneva on July 7.
- B20 India, where SHRM co-chairs the B20 Future of Work, Skilling and Mobility Task Force; serves on the B20 African Economic Integration Action Council; was selected as a B20 India Network Partner; and is an original signatory of the B20 One Global Women Empowerment (OGWE).
- Partnerships with international organizations, including the International Organisation of Employers; the International Labour Organization; the United States Council for International Business; the World Health Organization; the World Federation of People Management Associations; and the North America Human Resource Management Association.
- Offering products and services to elevate SHRM’s global policy efforts, including the SHRM J-1 Exchange Visitor Program and the SHRM Global Talent Series Webcast.
SHRM Global Policy Partners:
- World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA)
- North America Human Resource Management Association (NAHRMA)
- International Organisation of Employers (IOE)
- International Labour Organization
- The United States Council for International Business (USCIB)
- Group of 20 (G-20)—Business 20 (B-20)
Global HR Newsletter
- Sign-up for the latest news impacting international HR management issues here.
For additional global resources or to learn more, please email [email protected].